- Your privacy is very important to us at Sure Sound Recording. We are happy to inform you about how we protect the privacy of visitors to our site. The following policy describes our practices for the collection and use of personally identifiable information on this site. Links that navigate away from our site have different policies so please review the privacy policies on these sites as well.
- We absolutely do not collect personally identifiable information about you on this site without your knowledge. Any such information is collected directly from you with your permission only. For example, we may ask you to provide your e-mail address, name, mailing address, and/or other information about yourself for such reasons as information, promotions, chats, contests, boards and/or to be added to our e-mail list or SMS (text message) updates on particular artists, types of music, to send so-called "postcards" or to conduct transactions on the site. You are in no way required to provide us with any of this information. You may be required to provide this informaiton to be allowed to participate in some of the activities on this site.
- We use the information we collect from you to allow you to participate in certain site activities. For example, when you give us your e-mail address in order to receive our newsletters. Your e-mail address is used for this reason and this reason alone. On each e-mail you receive, you shall be given the opportunity to un-subscribe. Once you unsubscribe you will no longer receive the e-mails you subscribed to.
- A cell phone number is only required if you want to receive specific updates via SMS (text messages sent to your mobile phone). There may be costs associated with receiving SMS (text) messages depending on your wireless carrier and plan. These charges are in complience with your wireless plan and made by your wireless carrier. We are in no way responsible for such charges.
- We will not share your information with third parties without your explicit consent to do so.
- If required by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations. We reserve the right of cooperating with authorities and complying with legal requirements. We may also use and monitor your information as permitted by law to perform credit checks, report or collect debts owed, or protect our rights or property, our website, and/or any pf its users.
- We use this data and cookies only in the aggregate to measure the use of our site and to administer and improve the quality and relivancy of our site. When we collect personal information, we may extract some of the information and combine it with other information. This combined information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns.
- We try to keep the information we collect from you as current as possible, and we take steps to maintain the security of your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to it by those who do not have a permission or a legitimate need for it. We take steps to review our site's security measures. We will never post your e-mail address or other identifying information you have provided on our site without your explicit consent.
- All contests that are held on this site are limited to persons above the age of 18. Accordingly, we ask each contestant to provide year of birth, as well as name, address, and e-mail address. If the year provided indicates that the contestant is underage, the information submitted is deleted. Please refer to the specific age requirements for each contest as rules may vary from contest to contest. This may also apply to our bulletin board for posting and reading threads.
- We ask each visitor who wishes to participate in chat rooms and bulletin boards on this site to provide an e-mail address along with the visitor's screen name. Each visitor who wishes to send a so-called "postcard" is asked to provide the visitor's screen name and e-mail address, the recipient's name and e-mail address, and a message selected by the visitor. All such e-mail addresses are used only to protect the security and integrity of the site, such as to take action against visitors who post inappropriate material or harass other visitors.
- The operator of this site is Sure Sound LLC., 1080 Black Rock Tpke, Easton, CT 06612.
- By using our site you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement and related business practices at any time by posting updated text on this site, and your continued use constitutes acceptance of those changes. Thank you for visiting our site and for taking the time to read this policy.
Last Revised: April 2011